West Deptford Board of Education 

Application For Use of School Facilities 

by Outside Organizations

All requests must be made one month in advance.

Name of Organization:

Zip Code

What facility are you looking to book?


Start Time: End Time

Does it repeat?  Yes No  

If Yes.  What is the end date?     Daily   Weekly   Monthly

How many spectators?

Please list and special equipment you may require with the room?

Is this a non-profit organization?Yes No

Primary contact info:


Emergency contact info:

send form email
reload image
online form system

Enter Captcha code


Please note: The sponsor affirms that he/she will: abide by the rules and regulations pertaining to the use and/or rental of facilities; and be responsible for paying the West Deptford District any billable fees.  Insurance certificate in the amount of $1,000,000 must be provided before board motion will be approved.

Smoking, controlled dangerous substances, alcoholic beverages and contraband is strictly prohibited

Raffles may be held on school property by adult organizations which have a direct relationship with the schools.  (I.E. PTO Organization, Band Parents, ETC.)  NO RAFFLES may be held unless the sponsoring organization is in possession of the required local and state permits. ( BOE SOP 10.6.0)